400 W. Airport Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32773
Hours of Operation:
Supply Pick-Up (walk-in): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8:00 am to 3:30 pm, Thursdays from 8:00 am to 10:30 am.
Services are provided in a confidential manner.
Our dedicated staff is sensitive to multilingual and multicultural needs.
Birth Control Methods:
- Free Condoms
- Birth Control Pills
- The Shot (Depo -Provera)
- Natural Family Planning
- Vaginal Ring *
- Diaphragm *
- Contraceptive Patch *
- Emergency Contraceptive
- Florida KidCare - free or low cost health insurance for children
- Female and Male Sterilization - referred to local providers
- Bilateral Tubal Ligation
- Vasectomy (including the No-Scalpel Technique)
* available by prescription
Initial/Annual Exams and Consultations (appointment necessary, same day appointments available): Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 7:30 am to 2:30 pm, Thursdays from 7:30 am to 10:00 am.
Plese feel free to print out and fill-out this health history form before arrival.
The Seminole County Health Department provides confidential family planning services including physical exams, screenings for HIV, sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), and breast and cervical cancer, counseling and education, and birth control methods. Funding is available for tubal ligations and vasectomies depending on eligibility.
The Teen Clinic offers confidential STD, HIV, and cervical cancer screenings; counseling; and birth control methods to teens age 12 years to 18 years. Educational information is available to groups and individuals. For more information on the Teen Clinic, click here.
Pregnancy testing is available free of charge for ages 18 and younger.
For more information on each birth control method, what services are covered each visit, and the Medicaid Family Planning Waiver Program visit: http://www.doh.state.fl.us/family/famplan/index.html.
Methods of Payment:
- Fees are charged on a sliding fee scale based on income and determined through an eligibility process.
- We accept Medicaid, including Family Planning Medicaid Waiver.
- Please call to set up an eligibility appointment by calling 407.665.3700
- Birth control is free for clients 18 and younger.
Links for further information