Sanford, FL 32773
Phone: (407) 665-3346
Fax: (407) 665-3104
Hours of Operation: By appointment & limited emergency walk-in: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, closed 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month at 1 pm. Closed daily for lunch 1 pm to 2 pm.
Appointments can be made directly with the dental receptionist at the facility or by phone. Se Habla Espanol
Children who have Medicaid may receive cleanings, fillings, sealants, exams, x-rays, and extractions. Limited urgent services available for adults.
- Children ages 1 through 20 receiving Medicaid may be eligible for all our dental services.
- Adult patients over the age of 20 with Medicaid may be eligible for emergency dental care.
- All patients without Medicaid needing emergency dental
care please contact the dental office for information on
other possible options.
If you qualify, Medicaid will pay for dental services for your children.
- American Dental Association
- Academy of Pediatric Dentist
- Dental Society of Greater Orlando
- Community Assistance, Seminole County
- Dental Quiz for Parents
- Dental Game for Kids
The sealant acts as a barrier, protecting enamel from plaque and acids. A sealant is a material that is applied to the chewing surfaces of the back teeth.
Topical fluoride or fluoride varnish is provided twice a year to prevent cavities from forming on the smooth surfaces of the teeth.