Breast & Cervical Cancer Program
400 W. Airport Blvd.
Sanford, FL 32773
Phone: 407.665.3185 or 407.665.3244
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, closed at
noon on Thursdays
The Seminole County Health Department's Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program provides services that may include a:
- Clinical breast examination
- Pelvic examination and Pap smear
The Seminole County Health Department offers these services to women who are:
- 50 to 64 years old
- Resident of Seminole, Orange or Lake County
- Low income / 200% of the poverty level
- Uninsured or underinsured
To determine if you are eligible for these services, please call our office.
The goal of the BCCEDP is to reduce the impact of breast and cervical cancer through community education and outreach, early detection, and treatment.